Trying to find the courage.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Bambi, Jun 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I am mixing up my method.. and praying that small voice inside stops me...my friends don't even know what to say to me.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

B :hug:

PLEASE stop mixing/making methods :sad:

You don't need to do this..talk to us :hug:

3. Brighid Moon

Brighid Moon Member & Antiquities Friend

Please don't. You seem like such a sweet person. I know I'm not in a place right now to really be about as much as I'd like to for others, and I'm sorry for that. But I don't want to see people who seem so nice feeling this way and possibly going. :hug:

4. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

thanks and i understand...everyone is in crisis and i have not friends left because of my own doing and now basically no job
    great.
    even god has left me

5. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I guess I am fucking invisible..

6. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

Not to me you're not. I see you as a good person who's had some very bad luck in life. Just like most of us here. Yes it hurts to be sure. But luck can change. You know my story. It takes time but can turn around big time.

7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You're not invisible. Please don't do this.
    *hugs* I know things seem pretty bad right now, but there's still hope. Things can change.

8. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

B, your not invisible. I'm here for you.

9. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

You're not invisible. God your story is mine.
    My constant crisis has left me with very few friends that aren't even good friends anyway.
    This place is where you will be heard, cared about.
    I see you, I hear you, I know how you feel!
    :love:

10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Have you sought outside support beyond your friends to help you deal with your issues? Please do not make any life altering decisions while you are in this state of mind. Perhaps together we can find something to hold on to. :hug:

11. supermodel

supermodel Well-Known Member

I felt "invisible" too. You're not. Get help! Your story sounds a lot like mine. I would reach out to them and have them just look at me like I need to be locked away.

They are mere mortal beings. Sometimes the only people that understand wanting to die are the ones that want to die.

So you came here. That's a great first step.

I sought professional help when I found myself looking for methods. I got to the point where I couldn't even drive my car and would pull to the side of the road for hours and cry.

Don't give in. I didn't.

12. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Thank you all for your kind words...obviously the voice of reason prevailed. I honestly feel that is was a lack of sleep that resulted a minor pain/crisis spinning out and my most sensitive buttons get pressed hardcore at the same time.
    Reaching out to others and getting out of my head is the only relief I get, maybe I am just fooling myself that my care and concern actually makes a difference, who knows?

13. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You make a huge difference here. I hope you know that!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.