Trying to fix what's not working

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by WonderingMatt, Aug 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WonderingMatt

WonderingMatt New Member

I recently just got out of a 3 year depression and thrown back into life. The first thing I notice is, I sound and look more Robotic and emotionless. I'm also disconnected from society in the sense people give me weird looks and say mean things because I'm not able to communicate very well. My first thought is cut me some flipping slack, I'm trying here. I have wry little knowledge about things anymore and I can nearly talk to people without seeing like a scripted robot or awkward slow human being. Sigh* I want to fix it but I don't know where to start and it's putting me back in a sad place because I want I have friends and loved ones, however I cant even express myself in text or person. What should I do? :(
  2. Zaheer

Zaheer Account Closed

Wow I would love to be emotionless ..
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Matt and welcome to the forum. Are you on any medications that could be causing the emotionless and disconnected symptoms?

I find it hard to say some thing too, but after reading for the last few years of peoples posts here, I think it's pretty normal to feel stressed when talking about something stressful! I hope you are able to open up here, we will listen and some of us are/were in your place! Welcome!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.