Trying to get through today...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Elysia, Sep 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elysia

Elysia Member

...can't cope any more...it's all too much...run out of things to try

2. pinkpanther85

pinkpanther85 Member

I am where you are at the moment too :(

Life really feels like it isn't worth living when theres no enjoyment anymore.

I assume you have tried counselling and anti-depressants? If not, I would suggest you get some asap. They just take the edge off the feelings of hopelessness. The counselling can help too. I find it easier to talk to a stranger than I do to people I know.

May I ask why you are so down?

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey talk to us tell us why you are so down lots of people here now for support. You don't need todo this on your own. Write out what is hurting you get it out of your mind okay. We are here when your ready we will help

4. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

I am glad you emphasized the present day. Day by day always works for me. If you're feeling depressed or suicidal try to just look at tonight or the day and to make it through just for the day. Watch t.v., listen to music, anything. As long as you make it another day you are already winning :) Day by day is the way to go.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi elysia,

I hope you are ok, please let us know :hug:

6. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

elysia

let us know you're ok? :hug:

7. Elysia

Elysia Member

still here but body shutting down. Being sick, shaking, bleeding. Trying mind over matter but body wants to die. I dont know why I try to fight it. Well I do, my kids. Selfishly I want to see them for just another day

8. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Just take it one day at a time. Go slowly, and be kind to yourself.

9. TBear

TBear Antiquities Friend

It isn't selfish to want to be there for your kids - It is helping them

Hang on - take care of yourself....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.