trying to hang on

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kaeleanni, Aug 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaeleanni

kaeleanni New Member

hi
    it's hard to type this...i don't see why anybody ought to care but i need to find some way to keep from spiraling down because i don't want to hurt anybody in my life
    but i also don't want to stress anybody or make them feel responsible for my well-being
    that is why i can't talk to anybody about my feelings
    mostly i don't want to hurt my kids...i know they would be happier and safer without me in their lives, but all they know is that they love me-even if there is no reason to
    i don't want to hurt their father-whatever else is between us, killing myself would just crush him even though he also would definitely be better off

i don't know what to say...i am hoping putting this out there might help strengthen my resolve to just keep going
    thanks for reading this

kae

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Kaeleanni i hear you as i too am holding on not wanting to hurt my children or grandchildren or husband No one would be better off hun they know you and they know you are kind and caring and their love for you won't go away you know that. I do hope the stress in your life will go down some just by being able to talk here and let go of some of the pain
    Keep posting ok we care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.