trying to hold on

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by flowers, Oct 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I am not going to kill myself tonight. But I am trying to hold on. I had the last lifeline pulled away from me today. Not so good considering I live alone and am agoraphobic Not much there in terms of people at all. I get to see a human being if I can go to the grocery store. other than that I do not see a person from one month to the next.

I was slammed today and lost the main support system I had. It was online which is all I have right now. Just leaves me with a heartache and stomach ache. I wish people knew that words can be weapons. Well anyway, I am trying to hold on. So far so good. But its taking a lot out of me physically to hold on. dont know what to do to make this better. Running out of creative options of how I can find safe adult community from my home. I am not at all young. Not sure how, or if, I am going to get through. But I will try my best to make it through. My body is aching with emotional pain. Thanks for witnessing my words
  2. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

hey i am sorry u are going through this.

what was it that happened on-line?

yeah, sometimes people can be really thoughtless and mean with their on-line comments.

we can try to support you! maybe we can help you make a plan that will help you feel better.

i'm sure it's strange to hear someone who you have never met say that they love you, but I love you and I hope that you feel better soon!!!!!

:stars: :stars: :stars:
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Just sent you a PM and know we are here for you..please let me know if I can help in any way...J
  4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

thank you May Your words are really kind. And I know that feeling of wanting to tell a stranger who posts that you love them. My heart has wanted to do that also many times.

Thank yuo Sadeyes. I really appreciate your pm to me. And I did answer it.

I am grateful to you both. I went out and bought cheese. I guess when in doubt of how to self medicate, choose cheese. There are very few foods I can eat. But cheese is one of them !!! I also have very sad eyes at best. Mine are very worn and weary looking also. It was night time when I went out. So I was thinking that I cannot wear the sunglasses to hide these sad worn looking puppies. thank you again for your words. My heart is grateful to you both
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Flowers you know i will always be here to talk to you Your care means so much to me and i wish you would allow me and others to care for you back. You are not alone okay speak to us okay it is hard when you feel isolated but your not keep talking her okay PM me anytime flowers okay i hate to think you are in such pain I will continue to pray you find the support and care you need but for now please lean on us here okay sending loads of hugs you way :hugtackles::hugtackles::hugtackles:
  6. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

do you want to tell us what you've tried to treat your depression?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.