Trying to keep trying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I am in a bad place. I have been for a while and everytime I think I can control it it just gets worse. I feel so alone and I have no one to talk to. I am scared and want more than anything to just feel happy. I thought if maybe I can get my thoughts out to someone it might relieve some of this pain. It is getting to be too much.

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
Hi, kp80. :) Welcome to SF. Lots of people can relate to what you're going through. See you around on the forum!

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi you it does help to voice your sadness here to put it out so others can support you. You are not alone now okay you have us to help you pm me anytime you need to hugs Welcome to SF. :hugtackles:

Mr. Goldstein

Hi. I am in a bad place. I have been for a while and everytime I think I can control it it just gets worse. I feel so alone and I have no one to talk to. I am scared and want more than anything to just feel happy. I thought if maybe I can get my thoughts out to someone it might relieve some of this pain. It is getting to be too much.
We care for you!

My suggestion: hire a physician and tell him to give you some prescription substances to experiment with, like SSRIs and stimulants. Maybe these chemicals can help reduce the severity of your depression. Also, try identifying what elements in your environment may be contributing to the depression, and see if you can change those environmental factors. Hopefully these actions can help you.

Hi all and thank you. it doesnt make the pain go away but knowing i am not the only one who feels this way is comforting. i am just to the point where im realizing i need some help from a doctor. im hoping in time with that and getting my thoughts out there might come a time when i dont feel this way. i think im glad i found this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00