Trying to live

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by fliss-j, Jul 3, 2016.

1. fliss-j

fliss-j New Member

I'm really stuggling to find a point in life anymore. I have a loving family and some nice friends and I feel so awful because the way I feel overpowers the feelings that they should be enough.

I can't have anyone touch me, I don't like being around people. There literally is no reason for my existence.

I'm at a loss. I have no idea what to do, And the strain on the ties stopping me from ending it all is getting too much.
  2. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to SF. A lot of us in the same boat here and chatting and reading can help sometimes as we share experiences.

I dont like being around people either, in a social setting anyway, but that doesn't mean there is no reason for my/our existence.

What you need to do right now is do what it takes to stay safe and maybe seek some professional help, which is not always easy, but they are trained to help find out what is going on and find ways to help you.
  3. fliss-j

fliss-j New Member

I know I need to get myself out of this rut and I try so hard, but no matter how hard I try nothing ever changed and I am so, so tired of it all now
  4. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support SF Supporter

So nothing so far has worked. Maybe its time for a new approach? It took me 3 yrs to finally admit I needed help and now I have some and although its hard work and slow going, I do feel it will help in the long term.