Trying to Lose Weight Buddy?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by BornFree, Aug 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but wondered if anyone else is trying to lose weight and wouldn't mind being my Buddy?
    I am registered with weight watchers online but having social anxiety means I am too terrified to go to meetings and would so love to be able to compare notes as it were with someone else who is trying to lose weight?!

Thanks I'd really appreciate it!

Take care
    Ditsy x

2. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

Hiya there,, am totally in the same place,,, although im a danger to myself when it comes to treats, started a few days ago actually. want to loose half a pound a day till christmas, dunno if thats safe or normal but i need to do something, you can me if you like!

3. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

i did this for a while last year, and my mum has just finished a year on weight watchers. i know they have a new 'propoints' thing now but before you could eat as much sugar-free jelly and fruits like strawberries as you liked so i pretty much lived on them between meals. Apples are also great as they stop you feeling hungry for ages.

4. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Thanks Abjure and Black Orchid! How are you?
    Abjure I will P.M. you.

Kinda hit a wall physically so just been trying to survive and not filled out things on weight watchers, but been losing weight due to inability to eat and complete loss of appetite. Will try again on Sat. I'm determined to try be skinnier by Christmas : ) x

5. ladida7000

ladida7000 Guest

Honestly, as a busy mom of 4, wife of 1 (lol) who works more than full time hours outside the home, the best solution for us has been Visalus. Many, many success stories of people in my life. My children take these shakes, they are full of vitamins, low calorie/sugar. Just simply phenomenal. Costs less than $2 a meal. Check it out: www.justinefinlay.bodybyvi.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.