Trying to love again...

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Wordbearer734, Jun 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wordbearer734

Wordbearer734 Member

Well one of my first posts was about my girlfriend who killed herself... and I am scared to love again. When I have feelings for another woman I feel very ungrateful to Kendra and I suppress my feelings toward the woman. And to add on to the pain...Kendra was my first I am finding it to love again even harder. I just don't want to go through the pain of losing another person who I love...

What should I do...?
  2. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that, if love is really what your looking for first and formost, lots of people are the same way, so its not hard to find others who will have common interests. If you panic at the idea that your not going to find another soon, keep hope, its not a once in a lifetime thing unless you give up on it
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

It is horrible what happened, and understandable that you feel things are so temporary because of it...but that is the reality of all things we do...when we are intimate with another, there is a heightened degree of vunerablity, adding to our fears, and add to this, your real life experience, that it is so admirable that you are contemplating find another again...wishing you a relationship that is quite satisfying and lasts a very long time, big hugs, J
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.