Trying To Make It Through

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by brknsilence, Feb 6, 2016.

1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Just been sad for some time. Fighting through this depression and this eating disorder that has gotten bad again. I can't seem to find a way to break this endless cycle. A lot of times, suicide crosses my mind just to end this awful cycle, to end this burden I had for so long, to break free from this prison I feel I'm in 24/7. Why can't this go away? Why can't I be happy? What have I done to live in these things? I just want sleep, freedom, peace, and to be happy. Maybe I don't deserve any of those things. :( just hopeful thinking. A wish, I wish I had

2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

You absolutely do deserve freedom and peace and to be happy. I am sorry that things keep cycling around to make you feel crappy - but the thing with cycles is that they do cycle round to get better again as well. Suicide is not the answer. Are you seeing a doctor about the eating disorder?

brknsilence likes this.
  3. brknsilence

I'm not seeing anyone for the eating disorder. I see my Dr tomorrow only for the depression. Hoping it goes well

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi sweetie, why not bring up the issue with your doctor? You must help them to help you hun, they have to know exactly what's going on in order to try and help you feel better or change or add or reduce medication, I am really sorry you are going through this. I know it's an awful situation right now but it will be fine in the future if you make some changes hopefully *big hugs*

brknsilence likes this.
  5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, you need to tell your doctor about eating issues as well as the depression. I know it's hard to discuss about but you to be brave and take first step. Yes, the doctor will be shocked but everything is confidential and cannot break your privacy. You need to strong and we really do care. Keep posting in moving forward.

brknsilence likes this.
  6. brknsilence

Thanks everyone - I will talk to them

7. brknsilence

Talked to my Dr this morning. He knows about the depression and eating disorder. He prescribed Zoloft and benadryl. I wasn't happy when I saw how much I weighed. Dr suggested I sit down during meal time and try to eat a little something. I panicked and cried in his office. Also, I need to continue to monitor through journaling on my feelings, thoughts, and mood every day. Hoping everything goes well.