Trying to OD on Energy Drinks

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by GS9, Jan 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GS9

GS9 The Lost Boy

I Tried to drink soo many in a short period to try get a heart attack

the closest i got was 7 energy drinks in about a hour and a half and i blacked out and dont remember much of anything that day in fact all i remember is my friend taking my 8th can before i could get half way done with it

So i was wondering

is it really posable to commit suicide with energy drinks?

Also i drink soo many energy drinks my pee looks like it can glow in the dark
    so how heathy is that?
  2. GS9

GS9 The Lost Boy

damn i looked it up

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2009
  3. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

I once drinked 4 or 5 red bulls in 30 minutes.
    My heart went crazy and i had some severe anxiety attacks...
  4. Panos

Panos Well-Known Member

i think its gonna be very painful
  5. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Well-Known Member

Woaaa...How did you drink so many so fast? O_O
    I drank like three in an hour once, and I ended up throwing up and shaking uncontrollably all night.
  6. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

The first (and last) time I had a Monster, I was pretty much bouncing off the walls for the rest of the day. And that was just one.

I will never touch another one. I personally recommend staying far away from them unless you need a caffeine jolt, water is a much better alternative to hydration.
  7. whybother?

whybother? Well-Known Member

i drink about 8 cans of monster a day just to keep me awake. and yes my pee looks like it glows in the dark aswell lol

its gonna take pints and pints of the stuf and monster comes in pint cans aswell! so it'll be to much for 1 person to drink u'll just puke it back up after so long, so i dont think its actually possible
  8. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Dont rely with what you see on the internet. It'd all depend on your body mass and so on as well, assuming that you don't puke it up. You'd be more likely to have a screwed up oesophagus, I think. I also think you're wasting your time anyway.

9. BariMutation

BariMutation Member

Well, of course it's possible to OD on energy drinks. I mean, a woman not too long ago OD'd on freaking water. The thing is that you have to keep it in your system (ie, not puking/peeing/etc.), which is hard if you've drank 5 or more. About two months ago a teen drank a few Red Bulls and had a heart attack (link to story below). So yes, it is very possible, this has been proven.
  10. downunder

downunder Well-Known Member

i tried to od on water I drank 6 litres in 1hr 45 mins, I got dizzy, fell asleep woke up and threw up everywhere. Had a huge headache like my brain was trying to get out of my the bridge of my nose. I drank 1 litre every 15 minutes, my stomach was sticking out I had so much water, I felt like it was going to burst.
  11. downunder

downunder Well-Known Member

I actually want to try this. I don't know what is wrong with me, I just can't stop trying these things to try and exit this planet. Have tried 2 water OD's in the last month.
  12. depressedGirl

depressedGirl Well-Known Member

How many times have I tried to do this???? I give up counting. I never even knew it was considered suicide. Opps
  13. xan

xan Chat Buddy

From what I've read you'd have to drink practically half your weight in energy drinks to come close, so not really possible :/
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.