trying to reach out

Status
Not open for further replies.

S8pxph

So i'm clearly a new member. I joined because I've tried getting support from others, but it hasn't worked. I prefer not to talk about anything, but a few people have made me share in the past. The problem is that the friends I've talked to have only pushed me away. I guess it was too much for them. I've tried talking to a T but I can never seem to talk about the issue. I've had these thoughts nearly constantly since I was 11, and I'm finally at the point where I need some outside support. But now I'm getting a little too dark and this is only meant for intros ^_^" Anyway, here I am! I hope this will be good. To be honest, I'm a little nervous. I hope I can both find help and help others here.

Isabel

Staff Alumni
Welcome at SF,

It can be sometimes difficult to reach out in real life because our friends can be afraid of their own darkness. Its also difficult to see those we care about in pain and feeling powerless in helping. I hope you will find the community here supportive and understanding. Again, welcome :).

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Welcome, and know that many ppl here will relate, so talk to us...why not write down what you would say to your T, and read it when you get there? This has helped me express things I did not want to talk about...and PM me if I can be there for you...J

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
Hello and welcome to SF. Many of us are able to relate with how you are feeling at present. Have a browse around the forum, read others posts to know you are not alone and hopefully you will open up in your own time. I hope you find the support here that you are looking for.

LonerForever

So i'm clearly a new member. I joined because I've tried getting support from others, but it hasn't worked. I prefer not to talk about anything, but a few people have made me share in the past. The problem is that the friends I've talked to have only pushed me away. I guess it was too much for them. I've tried talking to a T but I can never seem to talk about the issue. I've had these thoughts nearly constantly since I was 11, and I'm finally at the point where I need some outside support. But now I'm getting a little too dark and this is only meant for intros ^_^" Anyway, here I am! I hope this will be good. To be honest, I'm a little nervous. I hope I can both find help and help others here.
Welcome to the forums :) I hope you find what you're looking for. If you ever want someone to talk to feel free to drop me a PM :) :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00