trying to wake up

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by morning rush, Nov 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I used to have dreams where I'd wake up and know I'm dreaming so I would try to wake myself up physically and it was so painful to wake up...

I wonder why...anyone have those kind of dreams?

2. corang

corang Well-Known Member

If you mean physically painful yes I just recently had a dream like that. It wasnt making sense and i realized i was dreaming so i tried waking up. I was in an infinite blackness after i tried waking up and was in pain i cant remember ever feeling all over my entire body. If you mean metaphorically or emotionally ive had dreams where i wake up and i wanted to go back to it forever because it was so much better. Usually i feel empty inside for a few hours after one of those amazing dreams.

3. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I meant it was physically painful...but I've had dreams I'd wished to be in forever...

I don't know why its so painful to self wake up...maybe because you're body is in a certain state?

4. corang

corang Well-Known Member

I know that your body is paralized so you dont act out your dreams while you sleep other than that im not sure about much. Maybe trying to fight that inability to move and wake up could cause it. Or releasing chemicals to wake up if there are any that you release causes pain but because your gaining conciousness you feel it. These are just my thoughts im not really sure at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.