trying trying trying (may trigger)

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by scared_child, Oct 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scared_child

scared_child Account Closed

I'm trying i'm trying i'm trying
    I'm trying not to cut. I'm trying not to break down. I'm trying. this isn't working. not working not working not working.
    I'm tired of life. I'm tired of it. I just want to quit. Now. soon. now. right now.
    But I'm trying. I haven't taken my depression pills for months. I've been flushing them. they make it worse. Now I'm not so sure. I need to go. I need to die. NO NO NO! I'm still trying. I'm still trying. I'm trying. I want to scream!! i want to cry. i don't know whats wrong! Why am I so messed up?! I know. Brittany. My girlfriend. i can't see her. I can't talk to her. Aunt Carol won't let me. I need her. She is my support. i need her. I need to scream. I need to cry. I need to cut. i need to bleed. I need the rush. i need to calm down. I need to try. I need *breathes in* to breath *breaths out*.

I'm still trying i'm still trying i'm still trying

2. scared_child

scared_child Account Closed

letting you know

ok, this isn't the person that owns this account. I'm just letting you know that I am sitting here with the person who was writing (the thread "trying trying trying") tends to make no sence when she is breaking down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.