Trying

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by 41021, Jun 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 41021

41021 Banned Member

ugh. I have no business talking to anyone when i feel this way.

Just want the pain to stop **tears** and i hurt too much to write!

I am doing my best to hang in there but failing miserably.

2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

*holds you close* :hug: Kali i am so sorry your in such pain...it isnt fair you are to sweet... love you and am here if you need me... you can call me if you cant type or text love xxxxx

3. 41021

41021 Banned Member

i am gritting my teeth at the moment, fighting fever and pain
    you can tell when i give up...I'll stop gritting my teeth and i think its coming soon
    :hug: thanks sam

4. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Nooo :cry: you cant give up hun please :hug: please...what can i do??

5. 41021

41021 Banned Member

sweetie, it's not you. Nothing anyone can do actually except perhaps a special clinic across the pond. UGh.

Okay, so i am trying a small glass of wine and some muscle relaxers (no not muscular pain). It won't touch the pain but i have to get my breathing normalized and at least alcohol is a depressant. I don't recommend this as it never works. Although it does leave me feeling rather brave about playing with my marlin. ugh. okay. enough.

6. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:eek:hmy: i know what your marlin is hun :cry: put it down...please!? xxxx i love you so much kali...i wish i could take your pain away...i would if i could :blub: wish there was another way besides dying :hug: there has to be

7. 41021

41021 Banned Member

I can't fucking do this. Sorry about trashy mouth but it all goes out the window
    gawd even animals are put down when they hurt this much
    ugh...just one to the brain. that's all to end this shit.

8. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:cry: please dont hun xxxx

9. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

:hug: I know the feeling. So here are some hugs :hugtackles:

10. 41021

41021 Banned Member

ty :hug:

11. 41021

41021 Banned Member

ok. some improvement going on but gawd help me i don't think i have the strength to continuously fight this

12. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

13. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Love you kali.... :hug:

14. readytoctb

readytoctb Account Closed

Kali, miss you, love you, I have very little time left, I understand you don't want to talk to me but having at least one last conversation with you before I go would mean so much.

15. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

you must hang in there kali.

16. 41021

41021 Banned Member

Ready, i do want to talk to you, i've just been incapable lately. i have a brief reprieve from the pain. I need to get a bit of strength, just get hydrated, a bit of food, maybe some sleep, and we shall talk. :hug: miss you and love you too fellow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.