Tuesday evening

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Scully, Nov 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Does BDP understand what they're said differently? I don't hear voices or so.

I'm nit in crissi today, but I was some days ago, and I nearly attempted. I mean I would've done it; I kind of argued with my partner of 8/9 years. he told me he didin't love me like before. And so I got it like he didin't love at all; because to me you love, or you don't love. So I left home, and went to buy a bottle of alcohol. I had pills in my bag with me. I really wanted to do it. I mean, evryday is a bit like an unusual fight, daily. I just cracked a little more. I was on a bench, pretty drunk already. I don't know how he found me, but it was just. I ean 5 minutes, and I would have been dead, or in a coma.

I accept to be followed, psychiatrist, psychologist, social worker, take a treatment, 5mg abilify, 20mg seroplex, 150mg xanax, 25mg atarax/ day. I accept to make the efforst (gettting up earlier, go to bed earlier). But I still feel so emotional about little things. When my partner found me, he said he dididn't love like before, not like when we met, I said it was the same for me. He told me he prefers to masturbate rather than fuck me just for fuck, or fuck another girl. He chased me, I even hit him. I cried, I mean sober I don't. But drunk yeah. Maybe I'd need to cry sober, when it's needed. I just can't. I think he loves me at least a little to have lived with a BDP. WE just learnt about that PD about a month ago. I'm 29, that's gonna be difficult to progress.

I'm afraid to go into more crisis like these.

2. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

It's not for me I'm worried. Live or die, it seems so alike some days. It's for him. I don't him to have to live that again. Don't want him to see me dead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.