Tuesday may be it.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by altek001, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. altek001

altek001 Well-Known Member

i'm tired...tired of feeling like *blank* myself or hoping to get held up at work. hoping i get hit by a car. that i get randomly drive-by'd.

i'm tired of feeling entirely like junk even though so many people tell me i'm not...
    i can't help feeling like i am and that this darkness is so soon in overtaking me.

i've pretty much given up and if i make it through my shift on tuesday i plan on going up to a concert with one of my friends...one who wants to leave this mortal coil as well...and then afterwards...i'll be leaving. we'll be leaving.

i don't know if she'll call officials on me...i really don't know...
    but if she does...not even Suicide Watch could stop me. i don't want to go back to the hospital. i don't want to smell the scent of death that just LOOMS over places like that.

...i just want to leave. to *blank* and bleed out and leave.

...but if i post on here wednesday...you'll know i didn't do it or that i survived.

never start cutting. live everyday like it could be your last. one of these days, you'll be right! and finally, please...read and live my signature.

be excellent to each other...and party on, dudes.
    .henry

2. altek001

altek001 Well-Known Member

date moved to friday.

myeh.

3. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Hang in there ive had a weekend feeling axactly as you do what is the oint of the fight we winn the battle but are loosing the war whats it all for.
    Tomorrow is what no matter how badly we feel we should give tomorrow a chance if we succeed and then realise it was a mistake its to late there is no going back we will soon be forgotten people will live their lives with some sadness perhaps for our loss but they will continue.
    Once made this decision cant be changed try and do a few more days mt friend

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.