1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tuesday thread ..

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by mandyj101, Aug 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hi every1 .. hope ur all as well as can be ..

iv been a bit distant last few days .. not been feelin that great .. but tdays a new day and all..

any1 have anything planned 4 tday ?

:hug: 2 all xxx

2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

nope no plans for today.

3. pisces

pisces New Member & Antiquities Friend

Yesterday was a bad day but i'm feeling more like myself today and i'm determined not to sit around and waste the day like i did yesterday,
    Hope everyone has a better day today than yesterday and each day to follow,hugs,x

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey i hope everyones day is better as well take care okay

5. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

Went to work, watched a few episodes of Star Trek, got an Achievement on an Xbox game, emailed my folks, read a good book.

I would consider the day seized.

6. ZombiePringle

sounds like how my day will be when I get home. Take away the star trek and add some other show or movies that I decide to watch today. Probably will be Buffy since thats what I think I'm in the mood for.

7. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

Well, I thought the day was good. Quiet, but good. Here's hoping you feel the same about yours. :)

8. ZombiePringle

I'm hoping so too. Have to wait til my shift is over at work then I can get the fun part of my day started.

9. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

i have to do laundry...anyone wanna help??? after that I'm going to be watching a whole bunch of movies, and reading a bunch.... nice and relaxing

10. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Hey Mandy, hey everybody.
    Ahh I woke up at 5am today, I went to the gym, I went shopping, I got my eyebrows waxed, I got my hair done it's all curly, jet black and pweety, I got a manicure (okay well I did it myself haha I'm cheap) and then I came home and my mother yelled at me. But even she couldn't bring me down. I feel really good today. lol
    x

11. ZombiePringle

Well thats good to hear. sounded like a very productive day so far.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.