Tuesday thread ..

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by mandyj101, Aug 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hi every1 .. hope ur all as well as can be ..

iv been a bit distant last few days .. not been feelin that great .. but tdays a new day and all..

any1 have anything planned 4 tday ?

:hug: 2 all xxx

2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

nope no plans for today.

3. pisces

pisces New Member & Antiquities Friend

Yesterday was a bad day but i'm feeling more like myself today and i'm determined not to sit around and waste the day like i did yesterday,
    Hope everyone has a better day today than yesterday and each day to follow,hugs,x

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey i hope everyones day is better as well take care okay

5. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

Went to work, watched a few episodes of Star Trek, got an Achievement on an Xbox game, emailed my folks, read a good book.

I would consider the day seized.

6. ZombiePringle

sounds like how my day will be when I get home. Take away the star trek and add some other show or movies that I decide to watch today. Probably will be Buffy since thats what I think I'm in the mood for.

7. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

Well, I thought the day was good. Quiet, but good. Here's hoping you feel the same about yours. :)

8. ZombiePringle

I'm hoping so too. Have to wait til my shift is over at work then I can get the fun part of my day started.

9. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

i have to do laundry...anyone wanna help??? after that I'm going to be watching a whole bunch of movies, and reading a bunch.... nice and relaxing

10. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Hey Mandy, hey everybody.
    Ahh I woke up at 5am today, I went to the gym, I went shopping, I got my eyebrows waxed, I got my hair done it's all curly, jet black and pweety, I got a manicure (okay well I did it myself haha I'm cheap) and then I came home and my mother yelled at me. But even she couldn't bring me down. I feel really good today. lol
    x

11. ZombiePringle

Well thats good to hear. sounded like a very productive day so far.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.