Tuesday's Daily Dose

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Godsdrummer, Jul 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Hey everyone!!!

I wasnt going to put up a daily thread for today, but then figured, wth, might as well.

I have been actively managing to destroy my life again. Not physically, but rather emotionally and so on.

Well you know what that say, :poo:

Anyway, today is another day above ground. Any day above ground is a good day.

So, stop by, check in to say hello.
    Use these daily threads as a chatroom for those who can't access the chatroom. Friendships are built in these threads.

Take care everyone!

2. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

Hmmm...so a check in hmmmm well I gues that fact I'm still here and planning onbeing here for a long time is a change from yesterday...I consider myself checked in and planning on over staying my welcome :biggrin:

3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Cool! I am really glad to hear that!

I had a brief moment of suicidal thoughts last night. I suspect that we suffer from some type of disease. I suspect from time to time we will always suffer from thoughts like that.

But today is another day. And I too, am planning on sticking around until they kick me out!

I don't want to be this guy>>>>>>:zombie:

4. 1izombie

hmmmm u dont like my emote??? :zombie: :laugh: I love him.....hey quick ?...is it a constant seasew with ur thoghts...like moment to moment....

5. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

BRaaaaaiiiiinnnnnnsssss!!!!!!!!!!

6. 1izombie

:laugh: tooo cute :D

7. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I just saw. You are from Ottawa? So am I!!!

Different town though!:biggrin:

8. 1izombie

:laugh: thats crazy.......wow :laugh: i nevr met somone form the other "ottawa" ..... :laugh: :biggrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.