1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tuesday's Daily Dose

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Godsdrummer, Jul 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Hey everyone!!!

I wasnt going to put up a daily thread for today, but then figured, wth, might as well.

I have been actively managing to destroy my life again. Not physically, but rather emotionally and so on.

Well you know what that say, :poo:

Anyway, today is another day above ground. Any day above ground is a good day.

So, stop by, check in to say hello.
    Use these daily threads as a chatroom for those who can't access the chatroom. Friendships are built in these threads.

Take care everyone!

2. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

Hmmm...so a check in hmmmm well I gues that fact I'm still here and planning onbeing here for a long time is a change from yesterday...I consider myself checked in and planning on over staying my welcome :biggrin:

3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Cool! I am really glad to hear that!

I had a brief moment of suicidal thoughts last night. I suspect that we suffer from some type of disease. I suspect from time to time we will always suffer from thoughts like that.

But today is another day. And I too, am planning on sticking around until they kick me out!

I don't want to be this guy>>>>>>:zombie:

4. 1izombie

hmmmm u dont like my emote??? :zombie: :laugh: I love him.....hey quick ?...is it a constant seasew with ur thoghts...like moment to moment....

5. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

BRaaaaaiiiiinnnnnnsssss!!!!!!!!!!

6. 1izombie

:laugh: tooo cute :D

7. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I just saw. You are from Ottawa? So am I!!!

Different town though!:biggrin:

8. 1izombie

:laugh: thats crazy.......wow :laugh: i nevr met somone form the other "ottawa" ..... :laugh: :biggrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.