Tuesday's Daily Meetin' Place

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Godsdrummer, Sep 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Welcome everyone to Tuesday here at SF.

So we have had a bad stretch lately.

Well yours truly has an idea. Don't worry, it's a good idea but, I need to run it past Admin before I can say what it is.

It has to do with fighting on. We can fight on to live, but we have to make the choice.

And I have an idea that might help us with that.

Alright...so TODAY....hmmm....well what r u doing 2day?

LOL I am learning texting, now that I have a cellphone!

Check in, and say Hi, spend sometime with your friends, and lets all have a good day!
  2. pisces

pisces New Member & Antiquities Friend

Just popping in to say hi, hope the texting goes well,i remember when my hubby first started sending me texts i had to keep ringing him and ask what it was he was trying to say,lol. he's much better now he's had a bit of practise i'm glad to say.
    I must admit havnt done too much today,had a few drinks last night and had to have a bit of a lie in so i'm in pottering mode so to speak,gonna attempt to put the cd's back in their cases now,will be glad when i get them all tranfered onto the ipod and we can just play our tunes from there,lol
    Hope you all have a better day today than yesterday and that tomorrow is even better
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi never text before and just don't think i have it in me. Like old fashion talking better. Good for you for trying this texting though Me fed the cats and now thinking abt going to coffee maybe. Waiting for a call from my daughter hoping dr let me go up to visit her tonight Hope that goes well. Take care everyone.
  4. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

As for me, just another day at work! lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.