turn 22 in 8 days, hope I have the balls to end it then

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by muleoftheeast, Sep 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muleoftheeast

muleoftheeast Member

I remember hearing a quote, something along the lines of "If you've sat through the first half of a movie, its terrible and chances are its not gunna get great towards the end, who can blame you for walking out early?".

Well Im male, 21, and although Im not halfway through according to average UK lifespan statistics, I think I know its not gunna get any better.

I don't want sympathy, empathy, or understanding, I am just scared at the idea of dying alone, despite the last 2 years of my life being perhaps the lonliest i've ever experienced.

I just wonder how in the mainstream media we are always hearing about "suicide pacts" between students, employees etc but there is such little information online. Where do people discuss such topics? Speak with other emotionally unstable people....

Any input, links/sites is much appreciated, fml

philx

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you have the balls to stay and figure out what life has instore for you.
    you are the same age as my child so much ahead of both of you but your eyes are so blind with pain. Get help okay it is out there do something that will make you feel betterokay that you enjoy get out of that space your in and create a new space for you have the balls to try something new okay something you always wanted to do. sky diving mountain climbing anthing just do it okay enjoy living while you can

3. .salt.

.salt. Member

you should give yourself at least til 30 before you decide to off yourself. the pain of loneliness sucks, i know how it is. but a lot can happen over the years that can help you realize that life is worth living.

4. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

Hold on, in a few years you will wonder why you ever thought that way. You don't what lies around the corner. It might be just what you were looking for your whole life.:hugtackles:

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I remember hearing a quote, something along the lines of "If you've sat through the first half of a movie, its terrible and chances are its not gunna get great towards the end, who can blame you for walking out early?".
    Some movies start out bad and have a really good twist towards the end so worth staying for...
    you are way too young to leave yet...wait and see what the 'twist'; is..

6. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Wow 22 years old. Why end it now, life is just about to get more interesting and the older you get the more wisdom you gain. Hang in there and do some soul searching. Find out who you are inside to who you wanna be to the world. Make your mark alive and show yourself that you can make it through this. Blessings..

7. The thing about movies is that they're already written shot and cut by the time you see them.
    The thing about your life is that your actions, decisions, and choices have something to do with how it turns out... every step of the way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.