turn that ): into a (:

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by scatter, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scatter

scatter New Member

A friend of mine sent that (this topic's title) to me a few year back. I never got around to telling the truth but, honestly, I was very happy when I read the message. I no longer remember what I was upset about - it's been close to 3 years since then - yet this thing has stayed on my mind all this time.

So... for anyone who's reading this... I hope you'll remember this simple message too!

Though I've registered at this forum for some time, I haven't had the courage to log in again. I'm not very good at staying at one place at a time; be it online or in real life.

Still, I really need somewhere to go and somehow, I think that this might just be it. I have many... ah... issues, I guess, but I want this introduction to be something a little more uplifting.

Just so that I don't start rambling (I do that a lot), I think it's enough to say this. I want to get to know more of you out there... it's funny but I am much more comfortable with talking to strangers over the net than meeting with people f2f.

2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi scatter, good to hear from you now.. Most of us got issues also.. You are welcome now. Take a look at all the forums and see if can find some that strike a chord or two in you..would love to hear some more from you.. Get any questions about this place just let us know..

Glad to have you aboard..Jim

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...please do share what is going on for you when you are comfortable...welcome again

4. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum, Scatter. Don't feel any pressure to be positive and uplifting here. It always confuses me when people apologize for posting that they've had a bad day and have depressing things to say about it. It's a depression forum! The is both the time and the place. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.