• Both the IOS/ Apple Iphone/ Ipad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recive a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resoiurces area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Turning 31

ThePixel

I find it almost hard to belive I'm turning 31 in a month...there were times when I genuinely thought I wouldn't make it this far...sometimes I wonder if that's an achievement or not.

My birthdays always a tough time of year because I share a birthday with my bio dad..a man that I would happily forget...and for the most part I can manage except for this month so it's a pretty crappy time.

I guess I'm kinda just rambling I'm sure I had a point when I started this. Much like life I guess...it didn't really end up when I expected. I guess I always figured I'd have it worked out by now but here I am still struggling to keep my head above water. Here's to another year I guess

Thanks for your time

Yo man I hear ya sorry ya feel this way. If there's anything else ya need to say hit me up we can chat. Turnin 31 is a big milestone I'd imagine and ur life has a point don't ever forget that if ya need help findin what it is let me know.

may71

...sometimes I wonder if that's an achievement or not.
It is. So congratulations to you.
Much like life I guess...it didn't really end up when I expected. I guess I always figured I'd have it worked out by now but here I am still struggling to keep my head above water.
Pretty much all of us were hoping for something better than what we got. And by that, I mean not just folks here on SF.

Still, life has the ability to deliver amazing things to us some times, and hopefully the great good things that life sometimes gives will come to you soon.

Here's to another year I guess
May the next year be the best one you've ever had,

and each year after better than the last

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$465.00
Goal
$255.00