turning against your next of kins

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by 999registerednumber, Aug 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i've been really ill, still am yet more stabilized than the last months yet my turinging against my next of kins, family and friends phase hasn't passed and doesnt seem to want to pass either. Smal but relly small improvement hve shown up yet not enough to call it improvement if not slightly. Before i couldnt stand to be touch at all now i can accept it for few seconds than go was it off, repugnance as if a touch would make me vomt and scream soavoid contact with external world. before my husband and son couldnt touch me if ot at their own risk now they can touch or kiss me good night but must be short and quick.

i refuting the external world and its people as a whole yet on some occasions if affiniites are ok i can accept a one on one relation-coversation to then run to my bubble with regret tohave allow it to happen.

i wish they hav let me die instead of doing all this mess to reanimate me wit consequenzes taht i will live fron now on for the rest of my life.

i was meant to die why have they not let me go when God called me back to Him? Men are playing god on earth now and thats a pity that we shall all pay one way or another sooner or later.

regret to be alive, i hve close my door on family friends and so forh and no way wil thos dooors be reopened.

waiting for next call from God and hopoing god plaing fools will leve me die at peace

already dead. 999reg.number

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.