turning into my dad

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by SpencerA, Feb 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpencerA

SpencerA Well-Known Member

i drink to cope.
    i binge, i don't stop until i can't feel anything but sickness and nausea.
    i have done since i was 13.
    i'm sitting here with a mop bucket full of vomit next to my bed, that's pretty normal for me.

last night, i went to a party where i was constantly being told i was a boys girlfriend when i wasn't. his party. he shouldn't have invited me if he wasn't serious about me, and he shouldn't have abandoned me as soon as some girls with longer legs turned up. and the more i got "oh! so your miles girlfriend!" the more i drank. until i burst into tears in his room n then went home after he had a go at me, because i'm apparently too into him. obviously nothing to do with the fact i was hurt by him paying me next to no attention, and really quite drunk.
    i don't think i can cope for much longer. i genuinely just want to die. i only have my grandparents to live for, but once they're gone theres nothing.

2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

laura

you are nothing like your dad, you have admitted you have a problem with drink and its now up to you to sort it.
    this will do you no good and will only put you in danger if you are out in this kind of state.
    please hun, be more careful when you are out.

this guy doesnt deserve your tears, you are worth more than a million of him and you now it babes.

leave the drink alone for a while and collect yourself.

always here if you need me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.