turning point

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Hellite, Feb 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hellite

Hellite New Member

Few months ago I injured my shoulder. I'm still having problem with it so my friend suggest me to go see an osteopath. I decided to give it a try. No good result but it was worth it for the wrong reason.

It was a trainee young woman that made the treatment. 23 years and totally my kind a woman. Problem is, i'm not good with woman. Shy skinny guy with no self esteem and depress as he's never been before. So I kind spent the time of treatment in my head trying not to look like a dumb ass.

I have a second appointement with her tommorow. I think maybe I have chance cause she asked me to get an appointment with her espacially and I learned from my friend who is also a trainee in the same discipline that they normally don't do so.

He keeps telling you got a try or you'll never know. He's so god damn true. But he don't knows what's like when you've been always turned down by woman. It's kind a hard to build confidence when you don't succeed. How can you sell a product you don't believe in? And my head keeps playing the same question, what if she turns you down? All I can't think of is me sinking deeper into depression. I can't afford that but I can't afford letting this chance pass me by. Whatever I do, I have like 1/1000 to get lucky... and 999/1000 to failed again and go deeper into my misery.

I just needed to let it all out before tommorow. I think i'm going to ask her out or something. What's worse, remorse or destroying your self esteem?

P.S. sorry for my bad english.... french :biggrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.