Turns out I was Wrong

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by AfterFact, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AfterFact

AfterFact Well-Known Member

I have been living these past few months attempting to take my life and otherwise being a complete asshole with the idea that I wasnt depressed.

Well I was wrong, I am depressed, just one more disorder to add to my list of mental defects. Hopefully therapy will help but I doubt it, then again I have doubted a great many things in my life.

2. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

:hug: one of the problems with depression is denial,its a good sign that u have realsied you are now, give therapy a shot, and i no its hard, but try and be hopeful :hug: heep posting and let us no how it goes :)

3. AfterFact

I have a weird feeling that I will die before therapy starts.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Tell your brain that is not going to happen. Therapy does work really wait and give it a try okay. good for you for seeing you do have this dam depression now you know what it is it can be worked on.

5. AfterFact

Sucide doesnt belong to my brain anymore, I dont think I can control it anymore, but I will try to live and hopefully this Therapy thing works.

6. Ranxerox

Ranxerox Well-Known Member

I hope therapy helps you as much as it is helping me, even though getting through the days between sessions can be damn hard, if you can tough it out its worth it.

7. AfterFact

Im getting the therapy set up next tuesday, going to get some test done, going to have to punch myself so I tell the truth

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.