turtles

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Cryptic, Aug 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cryptic

Cryptic Member

Day 1
    I saw a turtle in the road today, I pulled over to help him but I was too late, he had been hit. There was blood all over the place. When I saw him, he was crawling along, all happy, I was just gonna pick him up and put him on the other side. I got out of my car and went to cross the road, which is when I saw that he'd been hit already. Seriously? Between the time I saw him to when I got out of my car, he'd been hit.
    I called Sadie for weed today, just now actually, that's where I was going.
    I don't want to stop, but for some reason, I am.
    I wish I were dead.
    Stu doesn't care any more, Justin is just... I don't know.
    I don't know. I hate this. I can't deal with this any more, I don't know what to do.
    What do you do when everything goes wrong and you have no one left?
    I can't fucking do this any more :(

2. plates

plates Well-Known Member

What do you want to stop?

As for your question, I try and slow down, and once I find my pace again, everything settles into place a bit better.

Seeing that turtle die sounds very distressing. People just move way too fast, and don't look, or care don't they? You sound like you do look, and you do care- and that's a gift you have. :hug:

3. Cryptic

Cryptic Member

No one cares. I told justin and he just sat there, no congrats or anything.
    No one fucking cares.
    :( I give up. I fucking give up. This is dumb. i hate this

4. Cryptic

Cryptic Member

Is it that hard to just say congrats? Is it that hard to say im proud of you????? thats all i want

5. plates

plates Well-Known Member

Maybe Justin can't hear, see or appreciate what you're saying. That's not your fault. That's his own issue.

Do you care about yourself, and can you congratulate yourself for whatever it is that you've achieved?

6. Cryptic

Cryptic Member

I've not achieved anything, I'm just a failure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.