tux's death page

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by cloudy, Nov 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

i don't know where to put this because i can't find the member's journal spot. i want to put this up for when my harassers finally kill me. i've given up to the fact that they'll never leave me alone and quit harassing me. this for someone that knows me to post here that i've passed on. calling the cops does no good and although i am going to start taping them that in itself will probably be ignored. who knows i might go insane and kill myself just to have peace.

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

There is nothing worse than being hasseled all the time and the only thing that seems to stop it is an ability to ignore it.
    Not rising to it will piss them off mightly, if you can do give it your best shot.
    I know hard it is to do it, believe me I do, but just remember how annoying it will be for them.

3. whydoes

whydoes Member

I get harassed all of the time, every where I go, even in my own home. I even get electronically harassed. Have you ever looked at the targeted individuals site? I know how hard it can be to get harassed. When you figure out how to deal with it will you please let me know. Thanks.

4. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

yeah i don't know anymore. i just try and ignore it as best as i can even though i bitch about it a lot. i'm hoping it will dwindle down to nothing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.