Tv adverts.

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by S1l3nc3r, Nov 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S1l3nc3r

S1l3nc3r Well-Known Member

Am I the only person who Hates them with a passion.

2. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I guess thats why i stopped watching tv a long time ago. Now Youtube ads... i cant stand

3. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Would you rather pay for your content? I doubt it...

4. boo

boo Well-Known Member

You have to pay for cables and channels and it still has ads

5. Fluo

Fluo Active Member

I love the BBC :3

6. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

The price you pay for cable - communication to distant channels - is far less than you'd be paying for actual content.

7. S1l3nc3r

At least they could make An effort to make them more interesting. I've never seen anything of any use on an advert.

8. feathers

feathers Well-Known Member

Go compareeeeeee!!!

9. S1l3nc3r

Nooooooooo.

10. feathers

feathers Well-Known Member

I actually completely agree LOL!!!

11. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

Not at all. What I hate most about the adverts is; you are watching a channel and they come on so you change the channel and aarrrgghh there are adverts on this side as well. Tou change the channel again and double aarrrgghh more fucking adverts. It's like a conspiracy that all the adverts are on at the same time regardless of the channel. It makes me so mad, i'm just glad i dont watch a lot of tv or i would be pulling my hair out.

12. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

It's not LIKE a conspiracy that they're all on at the same time. It IS a conspiracy, and it's well-known - if they had staggered ads no one would ever view them.

And I looked it up, too: ad-free channels cost about 15-50 US/month each. That's the value of content, much less than cable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.