TV Shows I Want To See

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by pit, Jul 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pit

pit Well-Known Member

MADOFF!!

How does the world's currently most hated man survive in prison? You'd be surprised. How does a sophisticated Hebraic white collar criminal cope amongst robbing, raping, drugging, mugging, molesting, blue collar thugs? You learn.

Mr. Bernie Madoff endures the two week introductory phase of his 150 year sentence as inmates welcome him with punches, kicks, slashes, angry erections, urine and feces. Over time, he gradually finds the redeeming qualities in others - and himself. Cursing his situation, he puts himself back on the road to repaying humanity, but it takes baby steps. Bernie offers to tie a correction officer's shoes. Bernie gives a stray carrot to a psychotic inmate.

Things always get a little fuzzy and warm during the middle of each episode, which makes you think that prison's not such a bad place. But five minutes from the end of every show, a buzzer sounds, Bernie's head gets smashed in, and in Waltons' style, an inmate or guard announces: Say goodnight Bernie, you *&&*(#@%!$^#)@^@% . And this is to remind you that prison is, indeed, an evil place.

Tonight's pilot episode entitled White Collar Beatdown stars Ice Cube and Danny Treja. Hear Bernie scream, "Even financiers have souls!"

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2009
  2. Issaccs

Issaccs Well-Known Member

You have so much hate and sadism in you. Real shame for you.

3. pit

pit Well-Known Member

You have no sense of humor. Real shame for you.

:robin:

4. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

did bernie madoff rip you off or are you just angry at him because he is jewish?

If it is the latter go fuck yourself

if it is the latter i wish you no sympathy on this board and hope you go through with whatever plans you may have

if it is the latter i think a better show would be how do we bash the skulls of racist cock suckers against the floor and then kill them

5. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

Madoff didn't personally rip me off but that doesn't make him any less of a maggot piece of shit that deserves to rot in hell.

6. pit

pit Well-Known Member

I think you're more full of hate and sickness than I am. I'm just making fun of the media's obsession with Madoff. Too bad you're too thick-skulled to get it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.