TW: Can we just talk about this for a minute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Admittedly, most aren't using a kettle here because well, we just aren't. (I wonder if that's a Google-able statistic.. anyway..) So what are we gonna do, put the water on the stove top in our little kettle and then wait ten minutes? Come on! We are either using a pod machine for coffee (without the coffee pod) or popping that in the microwave.
Though I do think @Nick OWNS a kettle, hell if I think he's USING it. I bet $5 he's actually putting that water in a mug in the microwave like a normal (american) person.

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Just what the fuck have I just witnessed on that tik-tik shit-kok video? That is outrageous, disgusting, inhumane, and highly fucking provocative, I'm not just talking about the design of the mug that was used in that video clip.

I don't even drink tea, but I'd rather consider drinking a mug of my own hot steaming piss than that pitiful excuse for a cup of cha.

Brân

i don't like me either
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Just what the fuck have I just witnessed on that tik-tik shit-kok video? That is outrageous, disgusting, inhumane, and highly fucking provocative, I'm not just talking about the design of the mug that was used in that video clip.

I don't even drink tea, but I'd rather consider drinking a mug of my own hot steaming piss than that pitiful excuse for a cup of cha.
I'm feeling some kind of aggressive rap about this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00