*tw for ed* Tired of being greedy

Accio

Who even eats 500 calories in ONE DAY? This whale.
What adult even weighs more than 70 pounds? This whale.
What whale loses 2 and a half pounds a week and weighs 80 pounds? ME.

How does one recover from an ED when they've been taught their entire life that everything to do with food = greed.

The irony is that the person who taught me all this has an overweight bmi, snacks constantly and has more than one breakfast *gobsmacked*

But if I'm still hungry after my 300 calorie dinner(which is also all I've eaten) I get shouted at because "you've already been fed"

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
*hug Your family is yelling at you for eating? I'm sorry, that's awful. No wonder you have issues about food. You should be eating way more than 500 calories in a day :(

Dani24

That’s horrible. I don’t have people who yell at me. I get angry at myself for going over 500 calories.

Paisley

SF Artist
SF Supporter
Eating the normally recommended amount of calories each day doesn't make you greedy, just like breathing air or drinking water or sleeping doesn't make you greedy. Sorry that this person has made you feel this way.

LOSTINSIGHT

This person is projecting there self hatred on to you ,scapegoating there feelings .this person has a far more dysfunctional relationship with food .
Study nutrition,,you will soon learn food is only fuel ,apart from eating out witch is social also.
Are you seeing a physcologist to help with the ED ,no wonder you have an ED having to listen to that nonsense.
You need protein, fat and carbs for all your cells and building blocks ,,not eating will make you rely on stimulants.
Good proper nutrition is the holey grail, prevents so many health conditions.
Take care .

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00