Twenty Five.

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by Sa Palomera, Dec 4, 2008.

1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Happy 25th, Sharon.

December 5th.

How I wish I could've celebrated it with you. 25. Remember how we used to be talking about how you'd be living in Turkey with T. when you were twenty five, and how I'd come visit during holidays. How M. would grow up over there.

I miss you. Still do every day. You were my best friend, and only very few people have managed to come even close to meaning as much to me as you did.

I miss you :hug:
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

3. Sa Palomera

It'd been nice if I could've looked at your picture on Friday, 'celebrating' your birthday. But no, th only picture I had of you, has been stolen.
    It'd been nice if I could've talked about you with someone on Friday. But no, my laptop was at home and I was not able to get online.
    It'd been niice if I could've texted/called a friend to share my pain with. But no, my phone was at home so I couldn't.

I miss you.
  4. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

It's hard when you lose someone who was obviously a good friend. Things like birthdays just bring all the pain back into focus. Hope you are coping with this but I guess it's not that easy. Best wishes.
  5. Sa Palomera

Thank you :hug:

:hug: to Lynn too