Twice

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by LenaLunacy, Sep 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Raped twice in the last three months.
    By "friends".
    Can't get over it. Feel so dirty and used. Still wake up having nightmares, have flashbacks that make me feel sick.
    My friend says just to move on, get over it. But i can't v_v
    Urgh :unsure:

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey hun, Im sorry to hear that happened to you:sad:

Its normal to not have the ability to just get over something as traumatic as rape, have you spoken to a counselor or anyone else about what happened? It's not good to bottle things up :hug:

3. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Thanks hun :hug:
    No i haven't. My friends, Sam and Tasha, keep trying to convince me to make an appointment at Connexions, with a councillor. But everytime i get close to having the courage to do it , i chicken out. v_v I know i probably should talk to someone but i'm too scared :unsure:

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I understand :arms: It will probably take a while for you to come to terms with it, but please dont give up, its important that you seek the help you need, do things in your own time that way it will be easier :arms:

5. ConsolationPrizeFighter

ConsolationPrizeFighter Well-Known Member

I wish i could do something to help you. You really should tell someone about all of this. I don't know what its like to be in our position, but I've met people who have been in similar places and i think you need to do something about it, no matter how scary it seems. Just please get some help with this. Just do it for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.