Twisted Emotions

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wallflower, Nov 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

I would like to be writing how good my life has been. It has been ok... and considerably better than I used to think of it. sigh. I wish it made sense.
    I'm really upset, someone sent me a message on myspace. "Hey, wanna get married?" ok...i laughed it off. And then he started saying he wanted to marry me and have kids, and be in love. That he had never been in love, that he had always been quiet and shy. I had just come home from a trip to texas and was kind of off a bit, so I just thought I would give him a chance and I wanted to be a friend with him. Then I sent him a message, he never replied, and also I might add that he had bad energy, I was clutching my chest because the pain I was feeling was so intense. It was like he was trying to take me over and I wonder if some part of him was. Now the pain is gone, but he won't talk to me. What the heck, why was he messing with my head like that...Im so sick of people. Maybe it's my fault for getting creeped out. But obviously love means nothing to men!!! I mean why would someone drunkenly tell me they liked me if they didn't mean know why? Because they are selfish. So now I have been trying to fight the depression, but now my head tells me im in love. But I have been so emotionally weak, I just can't handle any more of these twisted emotions but I am ok and all, it's just so much to think about. It's ok to be confused sometimes I guess.

So now things are worse, because I feel better but he's just ignoring me.

I feel suicidal...too. :(

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Wallflower,
    Just thought I would let you know that there are several of us males who do love and get hurt just as bad as women do. Every relationship I have been in has screwed me over and cheated on me.
    As far as letting someone on the computer tell you he is in love with you and wants you to give him kids, That is your fault for letting him in. You should have blown him off from the get go. You should have put up a block so he couldn't communcate with you!!
    Just thought I would let you know we aren't all dogs!!~Joseph~
  3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

To me it sounds like this guy may have wanted to find "someone" - "anyone," so he may have messaged lots of people, including you. So yes, he was messing with your mind and feelings, and perhaps those of others. I suspect he likely went with the first person who said yes to him. Your alarms bells went off and you were creeped by him. Smart alarm bells IMO. I think it was all to do with HIM and what HE wanted and nothing to do with you as a person, sweetie. Seems that he was playing games.

It is sad that he played games, but aren't you glad not to be involved with him if he does stuff like that?

Not all men will be like that. Don't let this one bad experience color your whole view of guys. Somewhere, sometime, the right person will show up, and you'll know it when it happens. :smile:

This one guy is not worth being depressed over - and certainly not worth suiciding over.

4. Hey there, yes it was selfish what he did, and I feel sorry for you for being dragged into it. He should have thought of how it would make you feel also. Maybe he needs someone too but isn't sure how to go about it, I hope you can work things out so you both are happy.
  5. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

Yeah I know. I felt bad, and that's first time I've had some guy really screw me up in awhile. I didn't get that upset, just depressed. I don't like him, never will, would never Marry him, or have kids with him, nor do I care what he thinks about me. If he was, "Just weird" he wouldn't have been messing with me like more than weird, "cruel" and selfish, a pig. And yes, I do know that not all men are like that. I had to calm myself down, and I'm just much better off without more trouble and misery on my mind, sadistic pricks like him should be in jail, or maybe they deserve the torment they are in.
  6. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

Wow, you have had very bad luck meeting this person, people aren't all like that I'm happy to say, it just takes a lot of patience sometimes for them to show up in your life.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.