Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by LetItGo, Jun 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Right now I have the worst headache. Cant stop thinking about the options I have, and every one of them is shit. I am so depressed, i have no emotion. I feel totally drained, drained of any life I still had left. I would give anything to sit down with someone special, and just let it all come tumbling out...frustration, anger, emotional nothingness. This sounds wussy, but i haven't had anyone hug me for years...I mean that literally, and I know its going to stay that way, such a simple thing, how can you keep living with no emotional or physical contact with anyone for so long? Am I not human?

I was talking with someone last night about drugs. Seriously thinking about taking up something to give me some energy, just drown my head of everything, something to make me feel happy. I know its stupid, but things are getting desperate. I need a job, but that means i get anchored here for god knows how much longer, and all I want to do is leave this fucking country. There is nothing but bad memories in this place. I hate it. I actually want to work I think, fill in the time, get some money, but the urge to fucking run run run and get out of here is so much greater. I cant wait any more.

I got nobody to talk to about anything. Everyone has there own lives and own problems and talking solves nothing. Nobody is ever on MSN anymore, at least not when I'm around. I guess im sick of talking anyway, I need people in the flesh, not at the end of a keyboard. I wish i had those feelings I had a couple months ago for someone, I actually felt alive. Felt like there was some reason to wake up again.

dont know what to do
    dont know what to do
    dont know what to do

Its just a mess, i can run and end up dead in a ditch, or I can stay here and end up dead to the world.

I need a saviour.
  2. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Its just great when someone deletes you from there life without even telling you about it. Can someone please tell me what the fucking point of living is, if ppl that you care about are gonna cast you aside like a piece of shit, thx for making my mental state even worse.
  3. ppppaaauul

ppppaaauul Member

I can sympathise with you about "wishing i had those feelings I had a couple months ago for someone, I actually felt alive. Felt like there was some reason to wake up again."

It seems like one minute youve got it all and next fuck all, i cant really answer your dilemma but seen as all i really do nowadays is sit at my computer feel free to msn me anytime if you need to talk.
  4. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I don't give a shit if i have my own life with my own problems, i've told you timeand time again I am here to listen and try to help even if i dont offer the best advice I'm still here. You keep saying that you have no one to talk to and thats bullshit and you know it b/c i can name at least 4-5 people that will listen toy ou and try to help.

As for taking drugs don't do it, it'll be a mistake..drugs are not the answer. You need to stop thinking so much and just try to start living instead of holing yourself away in that apartment. I know you need to start lookinig at options for jobs, new apt etc. Do that too but don't let yourself get taken under by all the stress of that still try to live your life and not think about evetrything so damn much

I'm here if you need to talk. You have my msn.
  5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Who deleted you :eek:hmy:
    Sorry we hardly connect..damn time differences:mad:
    Always here if you need an ear, just leave me a message and I'll get back to you, had an idea for the site that if it worked would bring in some dosh :biggrin:
    Money = plane fare=travel=mates=pub=laughing and probably by end of night :puke: :laugh:
    You need to come see us, I think actually being round people in the flesh will help alleviate the chronic loneliness that seems to be setting in on you. :hug:
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I don't think we have ever talked Nutter. I am around the forum and open to listening if you need someone to listen to you. PM me and let me know. I will get back with you as soon as I can. :hug:
  7. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

lol if i had the dosh, id be there quicker than you could say "eggs on toast".

Id love to see you some time Terry :hug: Just need to get myself back on something resembling a path towards a future. :wink:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.