Twitchy.. frantic

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by xan, Apr 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xan

xan Chat Buddy

Ever find like your mind is really really.. twitchy and frantic are the best ways I can think of to describe it. Like you'll be sitting at the computer and then you just get the impulse to get up and wander around your room. Or just leap across onto your bed... and your mind is racing with so much random thoughts, like conversations about the most random things?... I dunno.. I think it seems really strange :unsure: but my minds like that most of the time and it's hell if I get into a bad frame of mind... anyone ever felt like that?

2. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

not all the time but just recently yes....i spose bad experiences make your mind wander all over the place.cannot shut off at the mo.do you have trouble sleeping then? x

3. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hi,
    This used to be a real problem for me and would trigger panic attack type of episode for me that would sometimes lead to thought of suicide.

I admit to being on meds but they only did so much for me. The one and only thing that has always worked for me and something that "cured" me of that state was meditation.

I really recommend you try it and if you need any help with it let me know. I know many different styles and techniques so am bound to know of one that would work with your uniqueness. Just write back here or PM me if I miss your post.

It is not easy at the start but man oh man does it work and you really deserve to be released for this form of pain and discomfort.

Take care of yourself, Bambi

4. plates

plates Well-Known Member

I agree with this or pure tiredness and a sign of anxiety rising. I usually try and sleep or do some breathing or something if the thoughts get too out of hand........otherwise I get full blown manic.
    Then again, I think my normal state for long periods in the past has been hypomanic to manic, cos of adrenaline/fight flight thing, so my problem is relaxing. It's amazing to have a day with a rested mind and not have all those cluttered racing thoughts. Sleep does it for me.

5. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

This to me sounds very much like Bipolar disorder.Highs then lows and sometimes mixed states.Being hyper then feeling suicidal,changes in sleeping and appetite happen too.

There are lots they can do for this now and is becoming more and more easily recognised by the medical profession.:hugtackles:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.