Twloha

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Twisted Sweet Lies, Feb 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twisted Sweet Lies

Twisted Sweet Lies Well-Known Member

To Write Love on Her Arms. Anyone heard of them? If not they are a group that helps self injurers. Anyway I found this posted on a few xangas and thought I would share.

Stop the bleeding. Rescue is possible.
    ..::Love is the Movement::..

Will you attend this nation-wide event the day before Valentines Day? (February 13, 2008)

We will physically write the word LOVE on our arms (with a sharpie, or whatever other ink suits you best). If someone asks you what it's for, tell them about To Write Love on Her Arms (TWLOHA). And even if people don't ask, tell them they are loved, that they are important. And ask if you can write LOVE on their arm as a symbol of that.

There is no specific place for this... In your school, in your workplace, in your church, on the street, by the homeless. Wherever. There is no specific time for this, just participate in this day's event... be blessed. Bless someone else.

Let people know that they are loved.

http://www.myspace.com/towriteloveonherarms (for info on what TWLOHA is about)

Will you participate?

Stop the bleeding. Rescue is possible.
    P.s. This event is not directly affiliated with TWLOHA... just by people who support the message.

2. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

Sounds like a plan. Very interesting idea :)

3. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

i dont have space on my arms, they are covered with wounds and scars
    but sounds like good idea...

4. Twisted Sweet Lies

Twisted Sweet Lies Well-Known Member

I just write over my scars.

5. austinhp78

austinhp78 Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.