Two Ends to Every Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

PandorasToybox

I sat here thinking about it...and actually a day doesnt go by that I don't think about it...those of us that get hurt by others suffer terrible psychological & physical affects afterwards...but what about those who did the terrible thing??? They are the ones that hurt somebody else...how come THEY don't have to suffer?

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
They have not been reported
They have no conscience so they don't feel any pain
I feel they will someday get what is coming to them by someone bigger then them someone will find out somehow and justice will be paid.
who cares about them anyway they are not even worth the time to think abt

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Like Mary said they have no conscience and don't give it a second thought..You have to let it go rather tha harp on it.. All that thinking about it does is affect you negatively.. Just learn by experience not to put yourself in that position again..I wish you all the best..

plates

I feel for you.

They'll live in their blind hells. Imagine them rotting in hell, and you working towards some kind of freedom from the what they put you in. What you're writing here is so important. You're processing memories and why you're feeling the way you do, which is different from the people who've hurt you who used you as an object/an inhuman thing without any feelings, maybe because they are suffering but deal with it in the way you've experienced.

You care about people getting away with murder, you might feel angry and hateful, and yes your feelings and thoughts are completely understandable, justified and important and not to be dismissed. I doubt you chose what happened to you. I doubt you had a choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00