two more days

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by swimmergirl, Feb 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

The feelings are getting worse. I have one final performance on Friday and then I will be ready to die, because after that, there is nothing. I love how I can tell all you people this, and there is not a damn thing you can do to stop me. Thanks for giving me an outlet to share, even if it is not news anyone would want to hear.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No you are right no one wants to hear you are going to do that. We care about you so wish you would do what is right reach out and get help so you can perform again. call doctor get some help i hope you know how much sadness and pain you will bring to people here i hope you can reach out and get help okay please
  3. swimmergirl

i cant tell my doctor or anyone else in my life because they will try to stop me, and I dont want that, i used to, but not anymore, i am ready now.
  4. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hi swimmergirl,

Well I don't know quite what to say as I am a firm believer in if someone wants to attempt suicide then there is really nothing anyone else can say - in fact you pointed this out in your post as if to reaffirm our role in all this, which is entirely based upon you. If you won't let us in then there is nothing we can do. If you don't accept the support, advice and caring that is offered to you there is nothing we can do.

However if you listen to that still small voice inside you that wishes to live then you can let us in and accept the support and caring which can help you find a path out of the intense pain that you are in.

Please listen to that voice inside, it is the same voice that guides you during your performances so you know the voice-it is there. Please consider letting us in, what have you got to lose? Nothing at all as you can still keep your date while trying to find another way out.

I would be interested in hearing about what has gotten you to the point where you feel ending your life is the only option. Maybe we can find a way out of the pain together? Again what have you got to lose and if it doesn't work you can at least go in peace knowing you tried everything, seems to me you would want to go knowing that.

I am not sure what else to say other than I am glad you posted so all of us can give you the support you need and deserve.

Again I would be very interested in knowing more about you, your situation and would really like to help if you will let it in.

Take care and stay safe, Bambi
  5. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I hope you decide to stay. :hug:
  6. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

please stay with us
  7. swimmergirl

I need someone to love and for someone to love me. Without it, life has no meaning for me anymore. I have no family, no husband, no friends. I have a dog. I am about to lose my house, no job since July, and no hope. Just emptiness and isolation all around. I have failed at life, and I deserve to die.
  8. grim_manifestation

grim_manifestation Active Member

Hi swimmergirl,

Care to make a deal with a complete stranger on the other side of the world? Ha, if only for some silly amusements sake?

Here it is...

Can you postpone your plan for one extra night? That's all and in return I will will owe you one. You just have to ask, anytime. :shake:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.