two now

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by total eclipse, Jun 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

my husband told me of another one of his worker killed himself it is the 2nd one ih his work place i asked him outright would he ever do it he says no
    2 ladies in my area aswell gone now i told my husband i have come close so close but the thougths of causing him pain and my children has stop me
    I understand truly the pain i do they were so young all of them just likemy brother was now there all gone no chance for healing no chance for any thing just gone oh god why

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

it's so sad Violet.....I hope you stay strong...:hug:

3. isocial

isocial Active Member

its very hard to hear...

sharing is the best medicine for these thoughts...
    Just share your happiness and sadness to your loved one which will help to get out from that mindset....
    every minute in a life is so precious.make use of it

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi violet. The harsh reality of suicides is that they can cause others to commit suicides as well and that is the reason why suicides are not published in the media. What part of Canada are you from? I am in the GTA. There seems to be a lot more Canadians on this forum now then a few years ago. I wonder if the economic crisis has caused more fellow Canadians to become suicidal? Please stay strong. :hug:

5. twc

twc Well-Known Member

I am sorry to hear that, violet.

It seems suicides do run in clusters in some places.

6. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

Violet, I hope you get relief from your pain and anxiety so you live not to spare your family pain but for all of what gives you joy in your life. :hugtackles:

7. summerschild

summerschild Well-Known Member

*hugattack* I'm here if you want to talk... PM email messenger whatever you need.

8. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

:hug: thinking of you violet, whenever anyone from around here takes their life, i reflect on my experiences. we do the best we can to get through it.

9. quicksilver

quicksilver Member

im also in the gta and its true that work is impossible to find now
    which leaves nothing to distract me from it all
    and which leaves me with no money with which to go out and distract myself, or to improve myself

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.