two people at fault, and only one gets the blame. why?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by maries, Dec 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maries

maries Active Member

so two people causes an accident. they're both at fault. but only one of them gets the blame, gets to be yelled at, gets to feel guilty, gets to clean up the mess, gets all the consequences. how come only one person gets the blame? well, the other one is much older, about 11 years older. the one who gets blamed is a nobody. she's the youngest in the family, so she deserves no respect, no say, nothing. it's easier to blame her.

it's not fair. i know it's a bad world we live in, where nothing's fair, but why can't things be at least a little bit easier at home? i hate the fact that whenever i feel that i'm coming out of depression, i'm feeling better about myself, i forget about suicide, something like this happens, and i feel worthless again. and i go back to my shell. it pisses me off. it's really not fair. i hate people. especially myself. i'm the worst kind. the kind who is just a waste of space in the world, wasting people's time on me. i'm selfish. i'm clumsy. i'm the reason my family's having such a hard time financially. i'm the reason my dad's always angry. i can't do anything right. i'm such a loser. and it pisses me off. and i just get angrier and angrier at myself. i really hate this. i hate the world.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry hun they blamed you dam it everyone gets into an accident it just happens I do hope in time you can move away from all that toxic words hun i do hope you find a place that is safe and peaceful don't let them take your good days away okay You know that you are not what they say you are so much more better then them hun Please keep reachingout for support hun Try to get outside meet with friends stay away from the people that hurt you hugs

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums.. You need to put your sheild up and deflect all the negativity..You in your heart know you are a careing and giving person..They are useing that against you..forget what happened and move on..I know it harder than it sounds but I have faith in you..Take Care...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.