• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Two tests tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

twilight

I haven't talked about this on here because it is a little embarrassing but I have a road test tomorrow. I'm 19 and I don't have a driver's license. The details of why I don't have it are pretty depressing and I don't exactly feel like going over them but I don't know what I am going to do if I don't pass it this time! Might just push me over the edge.

Another test I will find the results out tomorrow is my writing portfolio. I promised myself I would kill myself if I didn't pass. If I don't get at least a C I will have to take it over again and have to repeat the course which would involve a lot of extra money. I have mentioned how close I am to my writing professor and he still hasn't replied to the e-mail I sent him a week ago. I don't know why he didn't but I guess I should try not to care.

You might not be seeing me again if I fail both tests. I would feel so stupid I and don't think I could go on. :sad:

blackfire

just have faith. i am taking final exams this week and i feel the same way. do the best you think you can and give it your all. good luck.

twilight

Thanks so much everyone for wishing me good luck. I did actually pass the road test! :smile: I finally have a driver's license. I don't know about the writing yet so I will have to wait on those results.

I am finally a licensed driver!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00