Two tests tomorrow

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by twilight, Dec 19, 2006.

1. twilight

twilight Well-Known Member

I haven't talked about this on here because it is a little embarrassing but I have a road test tomorrow. I'm 19 and I don't have a driver's license. The details of why I don't have it are pretty depressing and I don't exactly feel like going over them but I don't know what I am going to do if I don't pass it this time! Might just push me over the edge.

Another test I will find the results out tomorrow is my writing portfolio. I promised myself I would kill myself if I didn't pass. If I don't get at least a C I will have to take it over again and have to repeat the course which would involve a lot of extra money. I have mentioned how close I am to my writing professor and he still hasn't replied to the e-mail I sent him a week ago. I don't know why he didn't but I guess I should try not to care.

You might not be seeing me again if I fail both tests. I would feel so stupid I and don't think I could go on. :sad:

2. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

just have faith. i am taking final exams this week and i feel the same way. do the best you think you can and give it your all. good luck.

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

It'll be ok hun and good luck with both tests

4. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

You'll be fine.

Good luck and best of wishes to you.

:hug:

5. twilight

twilight Well-Known Member

Thanks so much everyone for wishing me good luck. I did actually pass the road test! :smile: I finally have a driver's license. I don't know about the writing yet so I will have to wait on those results.

I am finally a licensed driver!

6. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:goodjob: :party: :worthy: :clap:

7. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

Yaaaaaaay, you passed the road test!

Congrats! :hug: