Two Things To Be Uncertain About

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Epical Taylz, Feb 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

Two things:

1. I went to the psychiatrist today and he said that I should take medication for anxiety and depression, and that's great, I'll get changed! However, I don't want to have to get my blood drawn to get the medicine. I'm terribly afraid of getting my blood's really a horrible thing for me. Do you have any tips that could make the procedure less horrifying?:unsure:

2. Max (read page three of member diary <x3 titled The Max Story) says that he still loves me and to forget November... I need help coping.
  2. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

1. Just do it... Don't watch. Keep yourself distracted as much as possible for as long as possible, starting now and ending when they stick a bandage over the site.

2. I wish I could just ask people in my life to erase incidents from their memory. It doesn't work that way... I can't actually respond further 'cause I'll trigger myself hard.
  3. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

1. short term try distract yourself, dont focus on it. dont think about it as a bad experience or thing, just dont think about it. and deep breaths when its done. i hate it to but it has to be done. long term, try and associate it with a positive thing for you, its hard to do, but helps in the long run.

2. if your trying to move on, you have to distance yourself, regardless of how much you want it back. if its not going to work, you need to distance yourself
    like aoue said, you cant erase memories sadly, i wish we could, but we cant, so you need to accept it as a part of your life and try get a posotive form it :hug:
  4. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

Thank you for the advice :)

Im not trying to get over it, I'm trying to sort out the rumors from the truth. There are so many things that my friends think happened between me and Max and so many things that he knows about the situation that I wanna find out.. Whenever I bring up the subject he doesn't wanna talk about it...says it's too sad.. I just wanna talk about it..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.