Two Weeks

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bigman2232, Aug 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

Two weeks and I'm back to University. Normally I'd not be looking forward to having to go to class and spend time learning stuff I don't care about or even need but at least I'd finally get away from my family and get to see my friends (one in particular).

Now I'm entering my 5th year (I suck enough to need to take another year) and I have my regular things I'm not looking for and the fact that everyone else is gone. No one to look forward to seeing and no one to try and at least do something with to forget how shitty everything else is. :sad:

Edit:
    Fuck it, I always start writing these things to get it out since I have no one to talk to and I always end up realizing how big an asshole I am and I don't blame everyone for leaving me.

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

You're not an asshole. And you should not feel bad for taking an extra year. I am sorry that your friends are gone but at least you will get away from your family like you said and have another year to figure things out.
    :hug:

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

You could always make new friends Bigman, after all, you're a Bigman on campus now. :smile:

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey there BigMan,
    You have one thing going for you that you probably are dismissing the positive thoughts. When you get thru with college you can get a job that pays well. Just be carefull when you graduate and start working, check people out because alot of the asswipes of the world gravitate to money...
    You have a short time untill you can start utilizing that education!! Then you can start thinking about settling down!! Good Luck to you and keep your head high!!!

5. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

ill nevar go back to school the degree i have is worthless. getting more will do nothing just put me in debt. i should just die in shame

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.