two years ago today

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by Starlite, Nov 29, 2008.

1. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

yes that is right, two years ago today my mom passed away. This time two years ago i was saying my last goodbye to her. I am in such pain today that i dont know if i can cope. With the way i have been feeling lately, im in such a crisis state.

I miss you mom....i want you back!
  2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

My thoughts are with you Karren. :sad:
  3. HarleyTwin

HarleyTwin Staff Alumni

Anniversary dates are hard. :( I'm sorry that you have to go through such pain.
  4. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

Cherish the memories you created!

5. Snowman

Snowman Well-Known Member

Starlite :sad: :arms:
  6. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I know too well what you go through this whole week as we've talked about it. Know that I am always here for you to talk. Well i mean on msn obviously hun. Wish we could just say 'mom come back' to have our loved ones show back up in our lives but its not posssible. Lean of your friends hun :hug:
  7. thelaststraw

thelaststraw Active Member

Starlite :hug:
    Anniverseries are Hell.
  8. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

thank yo uall for your support...i feel like im in hell and there is not stopping there...that is the only way i can describe it..pure reliving hell
  9. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Karren, I'm sorry to hear that today is a sad anniversary for you. I'm thinking of you. :hug:
  10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Karren :arms: I'm here if you need to talk :hug:
  11. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Karren Thinking of you hun anniversary dates are not easy to get through sending you lots of :hug:
  12. Dying inside

Dying inside Member

im sorry for ur loss :( anniversary dates are the hardest :hug:
  13. d-pressed

d-pressed Well-Known Member

I'm terribly sorry for your loss.

Get it all out. Cry, scream, shout. Talk to someone. Time yourself, allow a certain amount of time to do it, then make an agreement with yourself that when that time is up, you dry your eyes and wash your face. Then, go and do something you really want to do. Treat yourself. Try not to feel unnecessary guilt, and any bad feelings that come into your head just let them 'fly out' again.

All the best.