Two years...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by xan, Nov 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xan

xan Chat Buddy

Havn't self harmed through cutting in about two years... till today. Just took a bread knife to my arm and dragged it back and foward... have done other stuff before this too... shouldn't mention it though, i'm not sure what sort of stuff can be banned and seen as inappropriate. But I havn't cut properly till now... still feel so empty though, about everythin even the SI.... do feel a lot like throwing myself away would be so much easier.
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Xan you're angry and you are taking out on yourself...but thank God it didn't work!!!

I haven't SH'd in over 20 years and when all this shit with my marriage break up hit me I felt very self destructive but couldn't do it. I guess part of me knows that it's no answer.

I know somewhere deep inside me I am raging with anger, but the grief is masking it. Embrace the anger and let it. Beat up a pillow, go somewhere remote and scream at the sky; whatever it takes LET IT OUT. You're hurting and angry and that's perfectly normal. If it helps pm me and blast it all out. Whatever it takes to stop putting bread knives to your arm. THAT AIN'T GONNA HELP!!!
  3. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

:hug: xan..

sorry it came to that :sad: look after your cuts and i agree with dev, try and find a healthier way of letting it sure you probably feel like destroying yourself right now but its not the way and it doesnt help. try not to get into that cycle again if you can help it. oh and by the way, congratulations on the 2 years!

take care of yourself
  4. BrokenPieces

BrokenPieces Well-Known Member

Congrats on Two years...

i hope your okay hun!!!! :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.