Typical of me

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by spidy, Dec 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Lost plot other night ended up in mental ward again so sick and tired of this cycle.Been let out under supervision of my ex then have to return on Thurs.Guess ive kept in sync with other years just cant seem to handle this time of year everthing gets so overwhelming.I didnt go in quiet this time was locked up in a safe room which sucked so now have a busted bloody hand aswell.Havnt showed or told anyone of this.Anyway guess at the end of the day i m still just as much a screw up and really have no idea how to keep dealing with my relapses
  2. suzy

suzy Well-Known Member

i dont know how to deal with relapses but ... i have to say some of the ways that you deal with are amazing

you certainly see the differences and how painful they are... but you also reasonably see the timing of it all... and you call it out for exactly what it is... you make no more of it or any less of it... its like important and you see it that way... to me you have amazing thoughts

i am sorry about anything you had to go through seeing what you wrote...

this is a time and its a holiday.... maybe tomorrow will be different and you will be safe and you will have cared for yourself so well
    my hope is in you staying you... you seeing all around you... you making sense out of where you are
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.