u ever feel like...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by 1izombie, Dec 1, 2010.

1. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

like ur the punchline to a joke that everybody is in on?...like your somehow so fuckin gullible and trusting that people see right through you and take advantage because they see an easy target? like you somehow repel any human contact as if u were trying to mix oil and water?... like you want to join in all the fun but know your not invited yet cant help but feel jealous? you ever feel regret for almost everything you ever done in your life?...i cant help but feel this way all the time... Im pissed off at my stupidity but have no one to blame but myself... I feel now more than ever im not meant for this place...

2. Illusion

Illusion Well-Known Member

I feel like that a lot. I swear my existence is some funny joke to people.

3. 1izombie

It makes me wanna scream!!! the injustice of it all is what pisses me off the most...

4. Illusion

Illusion Well-Known Member

Same here. I literally have screamed before from the anger of it all. :grr:

5. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

I feel like this almost all of the time. Its like people go out of their way to make you feel even worse about yourself as well.

6. nobody man

nobody man Well-Known Member

I regret EVERYTHING I've ever done... It's simply maddening how I can pull so much regret, anger and self-hatred out of the most mundane instances of my life... Absolutely maddening...

7. 1izombie

I feel used because of this ...raped of all that is good in me. All thats left is useless, empty shallow hull...I think its making me jaded which is not who i am...

8. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Steeeb... :hug: Not much I can add, just letting you know I care, here if you ever feel like talking.

9. foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten Well-Known Member

Yes. You summed this up perfectly.
    I've never found the words for this feeling!
    I think some of it is paranoia and social anxiety
    But can't rid the feeling of everyone
    watching me like an audience and everyone knows each
    other and talks about me and laughs behind my back.
    And they point the finger at me when somethings wrong
    because its easy to make me the scape goat. I feel
    humiliated whenever I'm at work. Like everyone
    Is looking at me. And thinking how pathetic I am.